After the successful closure of Femme Flora and Xposure theme giveaway, we are happy to announce the giveaway for our Flat UI WordPress Genesis Child theme — Captivate. In this flaticious giveaway 3 lucky winners will get a copy of Captivate Genesis child theme for no cost!
Captivate is an attractive Flat UI WordPress Genesis child theme. This power-packed blue theme works best for business websites. And the selective pinch of colors adds to its personality.
Captivate is a multi-purpose theme; you can use it for your personal blog, to power your business site or better yet get rolling with an online store. Did I tell you that Captivate is fully WooCommerce compatible? Check out its shop view here.
Winning this awesome Flat UI theme is as simple as the following these two steps:
If you are already a subscriber, you just need to tweet about the giveaway.
The giveaway ends on 2nd November, so feel free to spread the word about the giveaway & win the premium Genesis child theme.
Captivate — Flat UI WordPress Genesis Child Theme
Captivate is optimized for unique landing page experience
Captivate is built on the Genesis Framework and Lander µFramework concept. With Captivate you get the best of both the worlds — goodness of Genesis (robust framework, air-tight security, top notch SEO) and power of Lander (100% customizable, fully mobile-friendly and 100% WooCommerce ready).
There are more reasons to adore Captivate. Here are some of the highlight features:
- Integration with UI Kit: Bootstrap is getting a little older, so we chose to integrate with UI kit. You will simply fall in love with its components — overlays, animations, smooth scroll, sticky elements, slideshows, parallax. Check out all the interesting stuff here.
- Multiple Landing Page templates: Captivate features 2 landing page templates and one homepage template to help you with quickly setting up the landing pages for each of your services or products.
- Distraction free landing page experience: Along with the landing page templates, Captivate, just like other Lander themes features a “Landing Page Experience” meta box which enables you to turn any page into a distraction free landing page. To top with it, you get:
- SILO menus for setting contextual menus or no menu at all and
- Full width landing sections to create easily manageable landing pages.
- Bells & Whistles: Easy to use shortcodes and subtle animations for landing page elements is also worth mentioning. Visit this landing page here to see slick and optimized landing pages featured by Captivate in action.
Get started with Captivate
Just install Genesis and Captivate and you are all set to flaunt your new design. And if you plan to take it to the next level and truly make it yours, we have got you covered. Check out the following links to get a quick overview of what Captivate can do for you:
Enter to Win Captivate Flat UI WordPress Genesis Child Theme
Enter below for a chance to win a free copy of Captivate WordPress Genesis Child Theme.
The giveaway is closed. Many thanks to everyone who participated in the giveaway. Here are the winners of the giveaway.
WordPress Support, Theme Downloads