Xposure is a clean, minimal Genesis portfolio and blog theme. Primarily designed for the photographers to showcase their work elegantly, Xposure neatly enters the arena of multi-purpose WordPress themes which allow you to have a beautiful and functional online presence.
Whether you are a creative professional, an artist or want to have a business blog, Xposure’s modern design allows you to eloquently exhibit your passion to the world. The theme is designed to make sure that your expression has maximum impact on your readers and the user experience is stupendous throughout.
A Glimpse of the Xposure Theme
Say hello to Xposure — WordPress Genesis Child Theme
Xposure is a feature rich Genesis child theme built on the Lander concept. It is fully customizable, 100% mobile ready and built for ultimate user-experience. Here are some of the features of Xposure that will make your website stand out of the crowd:
- Elegant Blog: Xposure features a minimal and elegant blog design. This includes:
- A neat and clean header area with the logo to the left and a sleek expandable menu towards the right.
- Sticky Header: As you scroll the page, the header area shrinks a bit and confidently sits at the top with site’s identity.
- Featured images with custom tagline: The design beautifully utilizes WordPress Featured Images. Xposure takes the featured images of the post and pages and sets it as the background image. And it also allows you to set custom taglines for each post and page to show along with the featured image.
- Widgetized Footer: By default, the theme features 3 footer widgets. The theme settings allow you to enable or disable the footer widgets and also choose the number of footer widgets depending on the content you want to show in the footer area.
- Ability to turn any page into a full screen slideshow: The design showcases a full screen slideshow for the front page, but you can literally turn any page into a full width slideshow with the help of Evoke Supersized slideshow plugin and a pre-defined template.
- Multiple Portfolio Styles: Xposure allows you to showcase your work in style. The theme features filterable isotope gallery shortcode for showcasing the portfolio. And also support Jetpack tiled image gallery to enable you to present your work artistically.
- Support for 3 Layouts: The theme features 3 Genesis layouts: Full Width Content, Content Sidebar and Sidebar Content. While Xposure looks great with Full Width layout, you can always switch the layout of the site or for individual posts and pages to utilize the sidebars.
- Highly optimized pitch area(s): Xposure provides a widgetized area after the post entries to enable you to interact and engage with your readers by adding subscription box or by offering freebies. And it also features a highly optimized call-to-action area above the footer widgets. You can utilize this area for “Book an appointment” or “Buy Now” or “Download” or “Contact Us” or whatever you like…
- Other bells and whistles: Theme settings, design options, fully mobile responsive, retina ready, custom menus, column classes… you name it, we got it. Xposure is based on Lander concept and you get all the bells and whistles of Genesis and Lander neatly packed into Xposure WordPress Genesis child theme.
Features and Highlights of Xposure WordPress Theme
- A Genesis Portfolio theme.
- Fully Mobile Responsive.
- Retina Ready.
- WooCommerce Ready.
- Smart Theme Options Panel.
- Unlimited Design Settings.
- UI Kit Integration.
- Unlimited Google Fonts.
- Font Awesome Integration.
- Full Width & Boxed Width layout.
- Filterable Portfolio Images.
- Full Screen Background Slideshow.
- Custom Portfolio Template.
- Featured Background Images.
- Custom Taglines.
- Control Layout Widths.
- SILO Menus.
- Widgetized call-to-action areas.
- Landing Page Settings.
- Mobile Template Settings.
Your Chance to Win Xposure WordPress Genesis Child Theme (worth $60)
We will choose 3 random winners at the end of the week (on 12 October 2015) for our giveaway — WordPress Genesis Child theme Xposure.
How to enter the contest:
- Subscribe: Subscribe to our newsletter by entering your name and email address in the subscription form given below.
- Tweet about the giveaway: Once you subscribe to the newsletter, you will be redirected to this post and you will be prompted to “Follow @shivanandwp on Twitter” and “Tweet about the giveaway“.
The giveaway is closed. Many thanks to everyone who participated in the giveaway. Here are the winners of the giveaway.
Don’t forget to enter our giveaway for a chance to win our best selling theme — Femme WordPress Genesis Child theme. Click here to enter the contest.
WordPress Support, Theme Downloads