WordPress and Genesis form the killer combination — just next to the highly customizable Thesis-WordPress combo. Genesis framework designed by StudioPress is one of the most flexible and easy to use frameworks. Its extended customizability options and ready to use child themes makes it a good start for getting the professional look and feel with WordPress. In the league to provide an unusual experience to its users, StudioPress lines up fresh offerings from time to time. This time StudioPress is all set to surprise its fans with a set of 5 themes (2 free and 3 premium child themes) — each theme designed to work seamlessly out-of-the-box. Check out for yourself!
- Luscious Theme [Free theme with a gorgeous design, 6 layout options and a host of customization options]
- Curtail Child Theme [Premium theme inclusive of Nivo Slider Pro and 8 color styles]
- Backcountry [Premium theme offering 6 layout options and 4 color styles]
- Politica Theme [Premium child theme offering 6 ready to use color styles]
- 24k Child Theme [Free theme with 6 layout options]
Note: Free themes are essentially child themes for Genesis framework, so you have to initially invest in Genesis framework to get started with child themes.
Which one would you prefer for your online portal?
Looking for help with Genesis Theme Framework?
- Here’s How To Make Divi Builder And Your Genesis Child Theme Rock Together
- Genesis Tip — Add Next-previous Links On Single Post Page
- Display Custom Taxonomy Terms In Post Meta on Genesis powered website
- Subtle Background Patterns Plugin For Your Genesis Child-Theme
- 4 Ways You Can Implement Full-Width Landing Pages In Genesis