Your commenters are a valuable asset to you. Meet the commenters of your blog and make them your friends. In this era of socializing through social media channels, each single person/contact has the potential of expanding your social network. The same fact applies to your commenters.
WordPress offers a plug-in called “Meet Your Commenters“ which helps you building contacts with your commenters. This plug-in adds the social-media profile-information of your commenters to the dashboard. Now you know more about them and can reach out if you want to make friends. This plug-in finds the info of your commenters by using their URL info provided with the comments.
- How To Disable WordPress Admin Menu For Specific ‘Admin’ Users
- UX Trends And User Experience Ideas For WordPress Developers & Designers
- How To Integrate Semantic UI Into Your WordPress Theme
- How To Remove Yoast SEO Open Graph Site Name Property From Your Website
- 4 Top CSS Front-End UI Frameworks & How You Can Integrate Into Your WordPress Theme