Lately I had been reading a lot about search engine optimization especially with respect to WordPress. WordPress is already good at it and you can take it to the next level by choosing a well-coded theme and installing the right set of plugins (Yoast SEO being on the top of the charts).
What next after theme and plugins?
You need to take care of information architecture for creating tight SILOs for your website and focus on your content strategy. And for that you need to engage in keyword research and landing pages and active blog…
Keeping the post short, here are a few handpicked videos for SEOing WordPress:
1. SEO the HELL out of WordPress
2. WordPress SEO – How to Make Your Site Rank Higher in Google – by @todmaffin
3. How to SEO Your WordPress Website – Search Engine Optimization & Insider Secrets
4. SEO for WordPress | WordPress SEO | How to Setup WordPress
5. How to make Google your very best friend
Share you favorite WordPress SEO video links in the comments.
- How To Integrate Semantic UI Into Your WordPress Theme
- WordPress Vs Shopify — Which One Is Better For Your E-commerce Store
- How To Remove Yoast SEO Open Graph Site Name Property From Your Website
- Part 3 — My Experiences With Major WordPress Frameworks—Hybrid Core
- How To Disable WordPress Admin Menu For Specific ‘Admin’ Users