Going forward, in CSS 3 designers can get rid of floats and stick to some simple layout techniques. CSS3 provides a new box model with the “orient” property. Using this designers can layout block level elements horizontally or vertically without using floats. More details in this CSS3 spec.
- How To Integrate Semantic UI Into Your WordPress Theme
- 8 Best Managed Hosting Providers For WordPress
- How To Remove Yoast SEO Open Graph Site Name Property From Your Website
- How To Disable WordPress Admin Menu For Specific ‘Admin’ Users
- WordPress Code Snippets — Detecting Page Parent, Child And Ancestor