Have you ever thought of making the WordPress search more efficient? By default WordPress returns search results date wise, but it is better to show relevant results instead. Relevanssi plugin comes in handy as a real solution for providing search results sorted by relevance. This plugin comes in 2 versions regular and premium. By using Relevanssi you get accurate search results.
It comes with a lot of customizable options and features like fuzzy matching, multisite support, highlighting search items, logging queries & showing most popular query. It also shows recent query with no. of hits, searches comments, tags, and custom fields, provides suggestions on successful search keywords like Google’s “Did you mean?”. Apart from all this it also indexes comments, shortcode content, custom post types and taxonomies. Overall it is a nice plugin that will make sure the users will always get search results sorted by relevance. This in fact proves to be beneficial for site users and site owners.
Additionally there is a plugin called Relevanssi Dashboard. With this plugin you get an option to view the relevant search queries in the dashboard itself. That is, it enables you to view the user’s queries — what the users are searching for along with the hits.
What are you waiting for? Go ahead and check this out here.
- How To Integrate Semantic UI Into Your WordPress Theme
- How To Disable WordPress Admin Menu For Specific ‘Admin’ Users
- How To Remove Yoast SEO Open Graph Site Name Property From Your Website
- WordPress Code Snippets — Detecting Page Parent, Child And Ancestor
- 4 Top CSS Front-End UI Frameworks & How You Can Integrate Into Your WordPress Theme