Section Targeting is an extremely useful method for the AdSense publishers to boost their ad revenue. With Section targeting you can choose the sections of the website which you want to highlight to the AdSense bot to get more relevant and targeted ads.
Including relevant Adsense will always affect the traffic rate on your web-site. Executing section targeting could be a big help. But for some people its implementation rather becomes difficult, so we have made your job far easier by offering you with 4 best section targeting WordPress plugins. Install one of these them and let your site show more targeted Ads to boost your AdSense revenue.
- Google Integration Toolkit: This plugin helps you to integrate Google services (Analytics, Webmaster Tools, etc.) with Your Blog in addition to section targeting.
- Better AdSense Targeting: Get better targeted ads from Google’s AdSense with this plugin.
- Auto AdSense Section: Automatically implement AdSense section targeting to improve the relevancy of your AdSense ads.
- SEO Ultimate: Basically an SEO plugin, SEO Ultimate gives you control over title tags, noindex, meta tags, slugs, canonical, autolinks, 404 errors, rich snippets, in addition to section targeting.
If you are using the Thesis WordPress theme check out how to apply section targeting in thesis theme.
- How To Integrate Semantic UI Into Your WordPress Theme
- How To Disable WordPress Admin Menu For Specific ‘Admin’ Users
- 4 Top CSS Front-End UI Frameworks & How You Can Integrate Into Your WordPress Theme
- WordPress Code Snippets — Detecting Page Parent, Child And Ancestor
- How To Remove Yoast SEO Open Graph Site Name Property From Your Website